Expect more from your merchandise partner
Marketing professionals are looking for merchandise suppliers to provide services that make their projects run more efficiently. This means providing more than just fulfilling their pens and pads for an upcoming conference. It starts with creative thinking and ends with streamlined, stress free, order processing through to delivery.
Have you considered a web store?
Our feature packed solution comes with a few great side-effects!
Your web store becomes your ‘go to’ for all things merchandise and print. Build up a bespoke catalogue of your products for easy re-ordering. Alternatively, bulk order popular products to be held in storage for call off with same day despatch and live stock management.
At a management level, get an overview of your merchandise activity in seconds. See what products are performing well and which are slow movers. Set low stock notifications to be sure to stock up on popular products before you run out.
Use that time saved wisely!
With a streamlined, organised web store, you’ll be sure to find yourself with some excess time on your hands! Use that time to start thinking of more creative ideas to boost your marketing. Better still get us involved, we’d love to throw some ideas in to the mix for your consideration.
Our web store solution is bursting with functionality to suit any and all requirements. Here are some hot picks, view a the full feature list here.
Corporate Sign Up
Restrict access by IP, login, sign up or request. Full employee or buyer lists can be uploaded via CSV file.
Offer adhoc products using bespoke price breaks or set pricing for stocked items.
Allow the ability to pay by PO, cost code or card transaction. Integrated with multiple major payment gateways.
Marketing & Discounts
Allowing you to promote new products to the range and potentially offer discounts on slower-moving lines.
Products can be promoted in a “buy one, get one free” principle, encouraging the buyer to purchase packs or kits for their events.
Order Value Restriction
Add a minimum or maximum spend to the shopping basket to maximise sales and efficiency.
Add minimum and maximum number of pieces that can be purchased per product. Also, set low quantity alerts for stocked products.
Sign off the user’s purchasing experience with email confirmations to advise despatch and provide tracking information.
User friendly, simple ordering on your web store
Our web store solution presents a simple and familiar way for your users to order their merchandise.
Using the intuitive interface, users can…
- Browse your bespoke catalogue of products
- Order stocked or ‘made to order’ goods
- Monitor existing orders and track despatch
Multiple Payment Gateways
Recharge your items to users or departments using card payments. Our system works with the best payment gateway providers to give you peace of mind and the freedom to choose the right provider for your business.
Or assign costs and budgets using Cost Code or Purchase Order.
Our features are led by our clients. The list shows a snapshot of what’s available. If you need a feature which isn’t listed, please get in touch as we’d love to help.
Look & Feel
- Bespoke design available.
- Inbuilt templates.
- Bespoke feature creation.
- Optimised for mobile & tablet.
- Connect multiple payment providers.
- Free Set-up
- No transaction charges.
- Ask us if you need a new gateway added.
- Integration with various warehousing locations.
- Live stock feed.
Domestic & International Shipping Flexibility
- Extensive courier network of trusted carriers.
- Use your own rates or use our rate card.
- Painless, cross border distribution.
- “Click & Collect” services in 19 different countries including Russia! (parcel, volume & and weight restrictions apply).
- Shipping calculation based on dead weight on checkout.
- Restrict access to categories (e.g. different categories for different departments).
- Upload users by CSV.
- Make users active / inactive.
- Restrict access by IP address.
- Restrict access by domain name.
- Sign in, sign Up, request access for non-authorised customers.
- User accounts & profiles.
- Ability to preset dropdown lists of addresses by company location or defined users.
- User correspondence email templates (HTML or plain text).
Security & Domain Names
- Choice of SSL certificates via Comodo, Symantec, Thwarte, rapidSSL or GeoTrust.
- Use your own domain name.
- PCI compliant.
- Secure encrypted servers.
- Unlimited bandwidth.
- Daily backups.
- Instant upgrades.
- 99.99% uptime and 24/7 monitoring.
Product & Inventory Management
- Unlimited products.
- Multiple images and rotating animated GIFs.
- Links to product videos (YouTube and Vimeo).
- Multiple variants for brand, colours & sizing.
- Minimum & maximum order quantities.
Marketing & SEO
- Connect to Google Analytics or Google eCommerce analytics.
- Product tags.
- Dynamic site mapping.
- Social media integrations.
- Checkout questionnaire (gain valuable feedback by asking users to complete on order submission).
- Group buy functionality is a great feature that allows users to “join” their orders so as to reduce their overall price. By users “piggy backing” on multiple orders you can make use of economies of scale.
Everyday Pinksheep helps existing clients with projects like yours
Google DoubleClick Web Store
Google’s web store integrates with our warehouse where we hold stock of their training collateral for their DoubleClick subsidiary. Google offices located globally log on to request stock, their orders are managed via the web store, then picked, packed and distributed.