Exceptional quality doesn’t need to be expensive
We provide a cost effective solution to your print requirements. Couple this with a first class service from our experienced team and it’s no wonder that big brands trust us to assist them with their marketing.
Pricing starts from only
For 250 mats, including FREE delivery to one UK address. Based on 4 day turnaround. Excluding VAT.
Big brands trust us
Plus many more…
Online Web 2 Print Software
Save time, hassle and cut costs using our ‘anyone can do’ web to print solution.
- Get your own, custom branded web to print portal, with your existing artwork templates preloaded from InDesign.
- Ordering print is now as easy as logging in, making edits on screen, then sending straight to print with the click of a button.
- Maintain brand consistency across your organisation with multi user access (plus, you control who orders what).
More about promotional beer mats
Beer mats are a great way of getting your message out there in a subtle way, and often in a relaxed setting. As they rest on tables for days on end your mats will be seen by prospect after prospect, making them hugely cost effective.
Our promotional beer mats are slightly thicker our traditional beer mats at 1.4mm thick. They are printed on to cartridge paper, then mounted on to 1.2mm board. This means on all quantities of 2500 and above we can print using HD printing, you beer mats won’t be rivalled!
- Material – Our promotional beer mats are printed on cartridge paper, and mounted to 1.2mm board.
- Shape – Choose from square or round beer mats (both sized at 94mm).
- Printing – Our promotional beer mats are printed double sided as standard, choose either the same or different image each side. Quantities below 2500 may be printed digitally depending on demand.
Looking for mats printed straight to pulp board? Take a look at our genuine beer mats here.
If you order os for 2500 or more mats, they will be litho printed in full colour, using HD printing technology. HD printing gives the finest print quality possible with more dots than conventional screening. More dots mean a sharper image.
Why opt for HD printing?
- HD printing produces smooth, punchy colours. The ultra tight dot produces images that look almost photographic.
- No more nasty digital dots, HD printing eliminates the ‘grain’ you often get when printing digitally (or use conventional litho for that matter).
- Solid areas of colour are consistent and don’t suffer banding.
- HD printing offers more flexibility in design.
For best results, please supply your artwork to us in the following way:
- Please convert all colours to CMYK – ready for full colour printing.
- Please include 3mm bleed to all edges. To learn more about bleed click here.
- Please include crop marks.
- For best results please make sure all images are at least 350dpi.
- Export as a high resolution, print ready PDF file.
For more information on artwork, please visit our artwork requirements page.
Our Design Service
If preparing artwork for print is not your forte, or you want your beer mats to pack a real punch, ask us about our design service.
Why do I need my beer mats professionally designed?
The extra thickness and HD printing will set you apart from the other mats scattered around the tables. An eye catching design with a clear purpose will make it even better! Professional design is often something that gets undervalued, a small investment when it comes to design can transform the response you get from your beer mats.
Turnaround Time & Delivery
If your job isn’t urgent, select economy turnaround and save some dosh. Otherwise our normal turnaround will have your beer mats despatched in 5 working days.
- Economy – despatched in 9 working days.
- Normal – despatched in 5 working days.
The day of order is included in the lead-time if your order and artwork is received by 2pm. For example, if you order on a normal turnaround at 11am on a Monday, your order will be despatched on Friday. If you placed the order at 4pm, the order would be despatched the following Monday.
Delivery times are quoted based on receipt of print ready artwork. If we are handling your design work, then the lead-time will be applicable from when the artwork is given final sign off.
Lead times are quoted as a maximum, if we have a run on a faster turnaround with space, we will upgrade your order free of charge.
Request your free samples today!
Enter your details below and we’ll get your samples posted out right away.