Exceptional quality doesn’t need to be expensive
We provide a cost effective solution to your print requirements. Couple this with a first class service from our experienced team and it’s no wonder that big brands trust us to assist them with their marketing.
Pricing starts from only
For 250 brochures, including FREE delivery to one UK address. Based on A5, 8 pages, 150gsm gloss, spot UV to cover. 6 day turnaround. Ex VAT.
Big brands trust us
Plus many more…
Online Web 2 Print Software
Save time, hassle and cut costs using our ‘anyone can do’ web to print solution.
- Get your own, custom branded web to print portal, with your existing artwork templates preloaded from InDesign.
- Ordering print is now as easy as logging in, making edits on screen, then sending straight to print with the click of a button.
- Maintain brand consistency across your organisation with multi user access (plus, you control who orders what).
More about spot UV brochures
A real head turner, these come with all the benefits of our matt laminated brochures but with the added effect of spot UV glossy highlight to the outside of your brochure cover.
We high recommend our spot UV brochures, they are sure to increase engagement with your audience and improve the your ROI achieved. We advise you treat the spot UV as a different element when designing your brochures. Need help with design? There’s more info on our design service below.
- Size – Configure your product to your hearts desire using the product options above.
- Size – We offer our spot UV brochures in the following sizes:
- Pages – Choose from 8 pages up to 40 pages for your brochures (contact us for more pages). Brochures must always be a multiple of 4.
- Inner Paper Type – Opt for either 150gsm gloss or 170gsm silk throughout.
- Cover Paper Type – Opt for either 250gsm or 350gsm silk for your cover, matt laminated and spot UV applied to the outside.
A6 – 105mm x 148mm
A5 – 148mm x 210mm
Square – 210mm x 210mm
A4 – 210mm x 297mm
Looking for something different? Take a look at the rest of our brochure range.
As standard, all of our brochure range is full colour, litho printed, using HD printing technology. HD printing gives the finest print quality possible with more dots than conventional screening. More dots mean a sharper image.
For best results, please supply your artwork to us in the following way:
- Please convert all colours to CMYK – ready for full colour printing.
- Please include 3mm bleed to all edges. To learn more about bleed click here.
- Please include crop marks.
- For best results please make sure all images are at least 350dpi.
- Export as a high resolution, print ready PDF file.
For more information on artwork, please visit our artwork requirements page.
Our Design Service
Brochure design isn’t as simple as some other products. If you’re not familiar with terms such as ‘spreads’, ‘margins’ or ‘creep’, we recommend you look at getting your brochures professionally designed. Ask us about our design service.
Turnaround Time & Delivery
Our spot UV brochures are despatched in 6 working days as standard. If you need them quicker or are prepared to wait a little longer for a cost saving, please contact us and we will be happy to send you a quote for an express or economy turnaround.
The day of order is included in the lead-time if your order and artwork is received by 2pm. For example, if you order on a normal turnaround at 11am on a Monday, your order will be despatched on Friday. If you placed the order at 4pm, the order would be despatched the following Monday.
Delivery times are quoted based on receipt of print ready artwork. If we are handling your design work, then the lead-time will be applicable from when the artwork is given final sign off.
Lead times are quoted as a maximum, if we have a run on a faster turnaround with space, we will upgrade your order free of charge.
Request your free samples today!
Enter your details below and we’ll get your samples posted out right away.