Foiled Business Cards
- Prestige cards for a great first impression
- Silver or gold foil gives a high end look
- HD litho printing produces finest print quality
- Professional design service available
Try before you buy and request some free samples to see if foiled business cards can make the right impression for your business.
Exceptional quality doesn’t need to be expensive
We provide a cost effective solution to your print requirements. Couple this with a first class service from our experienced team and it’s no wonder that big brands trust us to assist them with their marketing.
Pricing starts from only
For 250 cards, including FREE delivery to one UK address. Based on single sided print, foiled to one side. 10 day turnaround. Ex VAT.
Big brands trust us
Plus many more…
Online Web 2 Print Software
Save time, hassle and cut costs using our ‘anyone can do’ web to print solution.
- Get your own, custom branded web to print portal, with your existing artwork templates preloaded from InDesign.
- Ordering print is now as easy as logging in, making edits on screen, then sending straight to print with the click of a button.
- Maintain brand consistency across your organisation with multi user access (plus, you control who orders what).
More about foiled business cards
Foil blocking is simply stunning!
The first impression given when handing over a foiled business card is something special, your client or prospect is certain to ‘ooh’ and ‘ahh’ at the shiny metallic finish. With all the benefits of either our matt laminated or uncoated cards (your choice), the gold or silver foil will elevate your cards to the next level. Strengthen your brand credibility and your business with our foiled business cards.
Couple the exquisite foiling with our HD printing (more info below) and you have a business card that is tough to beat.
- Size – Our business cards are 85 x 55mm as standard (fitting perfectly in to a wallet), contact us for other size options.
- Printing – Choose from single or double sided printing on your business cards.
- Paper Type – Choose from either 400gsm matt laminated (both sides) or 300gsm uncoated business cards.
- Foil Colour – We have gold or silver foil available as standard.
Looking for something different? Take a look at our extensive business card range.
As standard, all of our business card range is full colour, litho printed, using HD printing technology. HD printing gives the finest print quality possible with more dots than conventional screening. More dots mean a sharper image.
- HD printing produces smooth, punchy colours. The ultra tight dot produces images that look almost photographic.
- No more nasty digital dots, HD printing eliminates the ‘grain’ you often get when printing digitally (or use conventional litho for that matter).
- Solid areas of colour are consistent and don’t suffer banding.
- HD printing offers more flexibility in design.
For best results, please supply your artwork to us in the following way:
- Please convert all colours to CMYK – ready for full colour printing.
- Please include 3mm bleed to all edges. To learn more about bleed click here.
- Please include crop marks.
- For best results please make sure all images are at least 350dpi.
- Export as a high resolution, print ready PDF file.
For more information on artwork, please visit our artwork requirements page.
Our Design Service
If preparing artwork for print is not your forte, or you want to add some creative flare to your business cards, ask us about our design service.
Why do I need my business cards professionally designed?
Whilst a perfectly printed business card can set you leaps and bounds above your competitors, poorly prepared artwork can tarnish the ‘wow factor’ when you hand it over to your potential client. Professional design is often something that gets undervalued, a small investment when it comes to design can transform the work your card does for you when you hand it over. Make your card the best it can be by working closely with one of our experienced designers to prepare your artwork.
Cutting edge design + a perfect product = the full package!
Turnaround Time & Delivery
We have multiple turnaround options to suit your needs. Select economy turnaround if your business cards are not time critical to save some money. Need them quicker? Pop them on an express service and have them in as little as 5 working days.
- Economy – despatched in 20 working days.
- Normal – despatched in 10 working days.
- Express – despatched in 5 working days.
The day of order is included in the lead-time if your order and artwork is received by 2pm. For example, if you order on a normal turnaround at 11am on a Monday, your order will be despatched on Friday. If you placed the order at 4pm, the order would be despatched the following Monday.
Delivery times are quoted based on receipt of print ready artwork. If we are handling your design work, then the lead-time will be applicable from when the artwork is given final sign off.
Lead times are quoted as a maximum, if we have a run on a faster turnaround with space, we will upgrade your order free of charge.
Request your free samples today!
Enter your details below and we’ll get your samples posted out right away.