Gloss Emboss Business Cards
- Get the wow! factor with glossy, raised highlights
- Velvety soft touch lamination to both sides
- HD Litho printing for the finest print quality
- Professional design service available
Try before you buy and request some free samples to see if gloss emboss business cards are a right fit for your next project.
Exceptional quality doesn’t need to be expensive
We provide a cost effective solution to your print requirements. Couple this with a first class service from our experienced team and it’s no wonder that big brands trust us to assist them with their marketing.
Pricing starts from only
For 250 business cards, including FREE delivery to one UK address. Based on 3 day turnaround. Excluding VAT.
Big brands trust us
Plus many more…
Online Web 2 Print Software
Save time, hassle and cut costs using our ‘anyone can do’ web to print solution.
- Get your own, custom branded web to print portal, with your existing artwork templates preloaded from InDesign.
- Ordering print is now as easy as logging in, making edits on screen, then sending straight to print with the click of a button.
- Maintain brand consistency across your organisation with multi user access (plus, you control who orders what).
More about gloss emboss business cards
Gloss Emboss allows you to add glossy highlights, textures and effects to your business cards. Unlike spot UV, the Gloss Emboss has a raised finish and is creates a ‘texture’ on the cards that your customers and prospects won’t be able to put down.
- Gloss Emboss – These business cards have Gloss Emboss applied to one side as standard.
- Size – Our business cards are 85 x 55mm as standard (fitting perfectly in to a wallet), contact us for other size options.
- Printing – These business cards are printed double sided as standard.
- Lamination – Our Gloss Emboss business cards have soft touch lamination to both sides as standard.
Looking for something different? Take a look at our extensive business card range.
As standard, all of our business card range is full colour, litho printed, using HD printing technology. HD printing gives the finest print quality possible with more dots than conventional screening. More dots mean a sharper image.
- HD printing produces smooth, punchy colours. The ultra tight dot produces images that look almost photographic.
- No more nasty digital dots, HD printing eliminates the ‘grain’ you often get when printing digitally (or use conventional litho for that matter).
- Solid areas of colour are consistent and don’t suffer banding.
- HD printing offers more flexibility in design.
For best results, please supply your artwork to us in the following way:
- Please convert all colours to CMYK – ready for full colour printing.
- Please include 3mm bleed to all edges. To learn more about bleed click here.
- Please include crop marks.
- For best results please make sure all images are at least 350dpi.
- Export as a high resolution, print ready PDF file.
For more information on artwork, please visit our artwork requirements page.
Our Design Service
If preparing artwork for print is not your forte, and you want to add some creative flare to your business cards, ask us about our design service.
Why do I need my business cards professionally designed?
Whilst a perfectly printed business card can set you leaps and bounds above your competitors, poorly prepared artwork can tarnish the ‘wow factor’ when you hand it over to your potential client. Professional design is often something that gets undervalued, a small investment when it comes to design can transform the work your card does for you when you hand it over. Make your card the best it can be by working closely with one of our experienced designers to prepare your artwork.
Cutting edge design + a perfect product = the full package!
Turnaround Time & Delivery
Our Gloss Emboss business cards are available on a standard delivery time. If you need them quicker, please contact us and we will try our best to accommodate.
- Normal – despatched in 3 working days.
The day of order is included in the lead-time if your order and artwork is received by 2pm. For example, if you order on a normal turnaround at 11am on a Monday, your order will be despatched on Friday. If you placed the order at 4pm, the order would be despatched the following Monday.
Delivery times are quoted based on receipt of print ready artwork. If we are handling your design work, then the lead-time will be applicable from when the artwork is given final sign off.
Lead times are quoted as a maximum, if we have a run on a faster turnaround with space, we will upgrade your order free of charge.
Request your free samples today!
Enter your details below and we’ll get your samples posted out right away.