Gloss Laminated Business Cards
- 400gsm silk art card
- Super shiny gloss lamination to one or both sides
- HD litho printing for the finest quality
- Create the perfect card using our design service
Try before you buy and request some free samples to see if gloss laminated business cards can make the right impression for your business.
Exceptional quality doesn’t need to be expensive
We provide a cost effective solution to your print requirements. Couple this with a first class service from our experienced team and it’s no wonder that big brands trust us to assist them with their marketing.
Pricing starts from only
For 250 business cards, including FREE delivery to one UK address. Based on 5 day turnaround. Excluding VAT.
Big brands trust us
Plus many more…
Our Web 2 Print system can streamline your workflow, and save you time!
- Easy online template editing, anyone can do it!
- Maintain brand consistency
- Central order management and approval process
- Personalised dashboard to match your brand
Book your free demo below to experience how Web 2 Print can benefit your company.
More about gloss laminated business cards
If colour is your thing, then gloss laminated business cards are a great choice. Gloss lamination has a habit of making the colours in your artwork ‘jump’ off the card. Couple this with a classy shine and the result is a fantastically finished business card.
What’s more, the gloss lamination will increase the longevity of the card, and make it more durable to withstand creasing and tearing. The printing on the card gets an neat layer of protection as well making this a top notch option.
You guessed it, our gloss laminated business cards are printed using HD litho printing (more details on that below).
- Size – Our business cards are 85 x 55mm as standard (fitting perfectly in to a wallet), contact us for other size options.
- Printing – Choose from single or double sided printing on your business cards.
- Gloss Lamination – Choose from single or double sided lamination on your business cards. (note that double sided lamination is only available on the double sided printing option).
Looking for something different? Take a look at ourextensive business card range.
As standard, all of our business card range is full colour, litho printed, using HD printing technology. HD printing gives the finest print quality possible with more dots than conventional screening. More dots mean a sharper image.
- HD printing produces smooth, punchy colours. The ultra tight dot produces images that look almost photographic.
- No more nasty digital dots, HD printing eliminates the ‘grain’ you often get when printing digitally (or use conventional litho for that matter).
- Solid areas of colour are consistent and don’t suffer banding.
- HD printing offers more flexibility in design.
For best results, please supply your artwork to us in the following way:
- Please convert all colours to CMYK – ready for full colour printing.
- Please include 3mm bleed to all edges. To learn more about bleed click here.
- Please include crop marks.
- For best results please make sure all images are at least 350dpi.
- Export as a high resolution, print ready PDF file.
For more information on artwork, please visit our artwork requirements page.
Our Design Service
If preparing artwork for print is not your forte, or you want to add some creative flare to your business cards, ask us about our design service.
Why do I need my business cards professionally designed?
Whilst a perfectly printed business card can set you leaps and bounds above your competitors, poorly prepared artwork can tarnish the ‘wow factor’ when you hand it over to your potential client. Professional design is often something that gets undervalued, a small investment when it comes to design can transform the work your card does for you when you hand it over. Make your card the best it can be by working closely with one of our experienced designers to prepare your artwork.
Cutting edge design + a perfect product = the full package!
Turnaround Time & Delivery
We have multiple turnaround options to suit your needs. Not urgent? Select economy turnaround and save some dosh. Need them quicker? Pop them on an express service and have them in as little as 3 working days. ‘Speedy’ is our middle name.
- Economy – despatched in 10 working days.
- Normal – despatched in 5 working days.
- Express – despatched in 3 working days.
The day of order is included in the lead-time if your order and artwork is received by 2pm. For example, if you order on a normal turnaround at 11am on a Monday, your order will be despatched on Friday. If you placed the order at 4pm, the order would be despatched the following Monday.
Delivery times are quoted based on receipt of print ready artwork. If we are handling your design work, then the lead-time will be applicable from when the artwork is given final sign off.
Lead times are quoted as a maximum, if we have a run on a faster turnaround with space, we will upgrade your order free of charge.