Natural Cotton Compliment Slips
- 120gsm premium cream stock
- 1/3 A4 size, printed single sided as standard
- Super-fine HD litho print quality
- Professional design service available
Try before you buy and request some free samples to see if natural cotton compliment slips are a right fit for your next project.
Exceptional quality doesn’t need to be expensive
We provide a cost effective solution to your print requirements. Couple this with a first class service from our experienced team and it’s no wonder that big brands trust us to assist them with their marketing.
Pricing starts from only
For 250 compliment slips, including FREE delivery to one UK address. Based on 5 day turnaround. Excluding VAT.
Big brands trust us
Plus many more…
Online Web 2 Print Software
Save time, hassle and cut costs using our ‘anyone can do’ web to print solution.
- Get your own, custom branded web to print portal, with your existing artwork templates preloaded from InDesign.
- Ordering print is now as easy as logging in, making edits on screen, then sending straight to print with the click of a button.
- Maintain brand consistency across your organisation with multi user access (plus, you control who orders what).
More about natural cotton compliment slips
If you want your brand to be perceived as more classic and traditional, then our natural cotton compliment slips are a great choice.
These are a great partner to our uncoated stock in our other product ranges, also available in letterheads here.
And of course, our natural cotton comps are printed using on the latest HD printing technology (further details below).
- Size – Our compliment slips are 1/3rd A4 as standard (210mm x 99mm), contact us for other size options.
- Printing – Our natural compliment slips are printed single sided as standard.
Looking for something different? Take a look at the rest of our compliment slip options.
As standard, all of our compliment are full colour, litho printed, using HD printing technology. HD printing gives the finest print quality possible with more dots than conventional screening. More dots mean a sharper image.
- HD printing produces smooth, punchy colours. The ultra tight dot produces images that look almost photographic.
- No more nasty digital dots, HD printing eliminates the ‘grain’ you often get when printing digitally (or use conventional litho for that matter).
- Solid areas of colour are consistent and don’t suffer banding.
- HD printing offers more flexibility in design.
For best results, please supply your artwork to us in the following way:
- Please convert all colours to CMYK – ready for full colour printing.
- Please include 3mm bleed to all edges. To learn more about bleed click here.
- Please include crop marks.
- For best results please make sure all images are at least 350dpi.
- Export as a high resolution, print ready PDF file.
For more information on artwork, please visit our artwork requirements page.
Our Design Service
If preparing artwork for print is not your forte, or you want to add some creative verve to your compliment slips, ask us about our design service.
Why do I need my compliment slips professionally designed?
When you client sets eye on your compliment slip for the first time they are sure to admire the professional finish that your brand carries. Whilst this is great, a compliment slip lacking in design ability can often fail to achieve it’s potential. Professional design is often something that gets undervalued, a small investment when it comes to design can make your compliment slips eye-catching and memorable. Talk to one of our experienced designers today to see how we can help with your design.
Cutting edge design + a perfect product = the full package!
Turnaround Time & Delivery
We have multiple turnaround options to suit your needs. Not urgent? Select economy turnaround and save some dosh. Need then in a hurry? Put them on our express service and we’ll despatch in just 3 working days.
- Economy – despatched in 10 working days.
- Normal – despatched in 5 working days.
- Express – despatched in 3 working days.
The day of order is included in the lead-time if your order and artwork is received by 2pm. For example, if you order on a normal turnaround at 11am on a Monday, your order will be despatched on Friday. If you placed the order at 4pm, the order would be despatched the following Monday.
Delivery times are quoted based on receipt of print ready artwork. If we are handling your design work, then the lead-time will be applicable from when the artwork is given final sign off.
Lead times are quoted as a maximum, if we have a run on a faster turnaround with space, we will upgrade your order free of charge.
Request your free samples today!
Enter your details below and we’ll get your samples posted out right away.