- No window leaves more space for your branding
- Personalise your mailing and increase open rates
- HD litho printing for the finest print quality
- Professional design service available
Try before you buy and request some free samples to see if non-windowed envelopes can be added to your business stationary.
Exceptional quality doesn’t need to be expensive
We provide a cost effective solution to your print requirements. Couple this with a first class service from our experienced team and it’s no wonder that big brands trust us to assist them with their marketing.
Pricing starts from only
For 250 envelopes, including FREE delivery to one UK address. Based on C6 size, printed with 1 spot colour. 7 day turnaround. Excluding VAT.
Big brands trust us
Plus many more…
Online Web 2 Print Software
Save time, hassle and cut costs using our ‘anyone can do’ web to print solution.
- Get your own, custom branded web to print portal, with your existing artwork templates preloaded from InDesign.
- Ordering print is now as easy as logging in, making edits on screen, then sending straight to print with the click of a button.
- Maintain brand consistency across your organisation with multi user access (plus, you control who orders what).
More about non-windowed envelopes
Mailing your clients or prospects can be an essential part of your marketing strategy, even the king of online advertising , Google, sends direct mail!
Something tangible for your clients to hold and feel goes a long way in reinforcing your brand. Our non-windowed envelopes provide the maximum space for your branding and are a cost effective way of keeping you at the forefront of your clients mind.
- Self seal – Our envelopes are self seal as standard, they won’t leave a nasty taste in your mouth!
- Size/Paper Types – We supply all of our envelopes in the following sizes/paper types:
- Printing – Our envelopes are printed to the front as standard. Choose from 1 or 2 spot colours, or full-colour printing on your envelopes. Please note: We can print on the flap o C5 and C4 envelopes, but not on the flap of a C6 or DL envelope.
C6 (90gsm bond paper) – holds A6
DL (90gsm bond paper) – holds 1/3rd A4
C5 (90gsm bond paper) – holds A5
C4 (100gsm bond paper) – holds A4
Looking for windowed envelopes? Take a look here.
As standard, all of our envelopes are full colour, litho printed, using HD printing technology. HD printing gives the finest print quality possible with more dots than conventional screening. More dots mean a sharper image.
- HD printing produces smooth, punchy colours. The ultra tight dot produces images that look almost photographic.
- No more nasty digital dots, HD printing eliminates the ‘grain’ you often get when printing digitally (or use conventional litho for that matter).
- Solid areas of colour are consistent and don’t suffer banding.
- HD printing offers more flexibility in design.
For best results, please supply your artwork to us in the following way:
- Please convert all colours to CMYK – ready for full colour printing.
- Please include 3mm bleed to all edges. To learn more about bleed click here.
- Please include crop marks.
- For best results please make sure all images are at least 350dpi.
- Export as a high resolution, print ready PDF file.
For more information on artwork, please visit our artwork requirements page.
Our Design Service
If preparing artwork for print is not your forte, or you want to add some creative flare to your envelopes, ask us about our design service.
Why do I need my envelopes professionally designed?
Millions of pieces of post land on millions of desks everyday, your printed piece is only effective if it ends up opened and not in the bin!
Make your envelope stand our from the crowd. Professional design is often something that gets undervalued, a small investment when it comes to design can increase your open rates and therefore your ROI. Work closely with one of our experienced designers to get your envelopes working hard for you.
Turnaround Time & Delivery
Our envelopes are despatched in 7 working days as standard. Contact us if you need them quicker, and we will do our best to accommodate.
The day of order is included in the lead-time if your order and artwork is received by 2pm. For example, if you order on a normal turnaround at 11am on a Monday, your order will be despatched on Friday. If you placed the order at 4pm, the order would be despatched the following Monday.
Delivery times are quoted based on receipt of print ready artwork. If we are handling your design work, then the lead-time will be applicable from when the artwork is given final sign off.
Lead times are quoted as a maximum, if we have a run on a faster turnaround with space, we will upgrade your order free of charge.
Request your free samples today!
Enter your details below and we’ll get your samples posted out right away.