Matt Laminated Flyers
- Make your flyers feel more substantial
- 250gsm silk paper, matt laminated to one side
- HD litho printing, say goodbye to dotty print
- Professional design service available
Try before you buy and request some free samples to see if matt laminated flyers are a right fit for your next project.
Exceptional quality doesn’t need to be expensive
We provide a cost effective solution to your print requirements. Couple this with a first class service from our experienced team and it’s no wonder that big brands trust us to assist them with their marketing.
Pricing starts from only
For 250 flyers, including FREE delivery to one UK address. Based on A6 size. 5 day turnaround. Excluding VAT.
Big brands trust us
Plus many more…
Online Web 2 Print Software
Save time, hassle and cut costs using our ‘anyone can do’ web to print solution.
- Get your own, custom branded web to print portal, with your existing artwork templates preloaded from InDesign.
- Ordering print is now as easy as logging in, making edits on screen, then sending straight to print with the click of a button.
- Maintain brand consistency across your organisation with multi user access (plus, you control who orders what).
More about matt laminated flyers
Adding a silky smooth matt lamination to one side of your flyer, creates a more ‘bulky’ item and takes your flyers up a notch.
The matt lamination also protects the print and minimises scratching.
Of course, our matt laminated flyers are printed using HD litho printing (more on that below).
- Size – Choose from A6 to a whopping A3 size for your flyers. Click the tool-tip above for exact sizes.
- Printing – Choose from single or double sided printing on your flyers.
- Size – Our matt laminated flyers come with lamination to the front as standard.
Looking for something different? Take a look at our flyer range to see what else we have to offer.
As standard, all of our flyers are full colour, litho printed, using HD printing technology. HD printing gives the finest print quality possible with more dots than conventional screening. More dots mean a sharper image.
- HD printing produces smooth, punchy colours. The ultra tight dot produces images that look almost photographic.
- No more nasty digital dots, HD printing eliminates the ‘grain’ you often get when printing digitally (or use conventional litho for that matter).
- Solid areas of colour are consistent and don’t suffer banding.
- HD printing offers more flexibility in design.
For best results, please supply your artwork to us in the following way:
- Please convert all colours to CMYK – ready for full colour printing.
- Please include 3mm bleed to all edges. To learn more about bleed click here.
- Please include crop marks.
- For best results please make sure all images are at least 350dpi.
- Export as a high resolution, print ready PDF file.
For more information on artwork, please visit our artwork requirements page.
Our Design Service
If preparing artwork for print is not your forte, or you want to add some creative flare to your flyers, ask us about our design service.
Why do I need my flyers professionally designed?
Whilst a perfectly printed flyer can set you leaps and bounds above your competitors, poorly prepared artwork can tarnish the ‘wow factor’ when it’s received. Professional design is often something that gets undervalued, a small investment when it comes to design can transform your flyer and increase your return on investment. Make your flyer the best it can be by working closely with one of our experienced designers to prepare your artwork.
Cutting edge design + a perfect product = the full package!
Turnaround Time & Delivery
We have multiple turnaround options to suit your needs. Not urgent? Select economy turnaround and save some dosh. Need them quicker, select an express service and we’ll have then printed and finished for despatch in just 3 working days.
- Economy – despatched in 10 working days.
- Normal – despatched in 5 working days.
- Express – despatched in 3 working days.
The day of order is included in the lead-time if your order and artwork is received by 2pm. For example, if you order on a normal turnaround at 11am on a Monday, your order will be despatched on Friday. If you placed the order at 4pm, the order would be despatched the following Monday.
Delivery times are quoted based on receipt of print ready artwork. If we are handling your design work, then the lead-time will be applicable from when the artwork is given final sign off.
Lead times are quoted as a maximum, if we have a run on a faster turnaround with space, we will upgrade your order free of charge.
Request your free samples today!
Enter your details below and we’ll get your samples posted out right away.