Soft Touch Folders
- Brand new! And with unbeatable prices
- Super soft velvet lamination to the outside
- HD litho printing for the finest print quality
- Professional design service available
Try before you buy and request some free samples to see if soft touch folders are a right fit for your next project.
Exceptional quality doesn’t need to be expensive
We provide a cost effective solution to your print requirements. Couple this with a first class service from our experienced team and it’s no wonder that big brands trust us to assist them with their marketing.
Pricing starts from only
For 250 folders, including FREE delivery to one UK address. Based on A5 size, single sided printing. 5 day turnaround. Excluding VAT.
Big brands trust us
Plus many more…
Online Web 2 Print Software
Save time, hassle and cut costs using our ‘anyone can do’ web to print solution.
- Get your own, custom branded web to print portal, with your existing artwork templates preloaded from InDesign.
- Ordering print is now as easy as logging in, making edits on screen, then sending straight to print with the click of a button.
- Maintain brand consistency across your organisation with multi user access (plus, you control who orders what).
More about soft touch folders
A recent addition to our range and added due to popular demand, our soft touch folders are proving an instant success.
The velvety finish created by the soft touch lamination (sometimes called velvet lamination) oozes quality and class, making these a seriously good addition to your marketing collateral.
Our soft touch folders are printed using HD litho printing (more details below).
- Interlocking – Our 2 panel presentation folders have interlocking flaps as standard, for quick and easy assembly. Contact us for peel and stick.
- Size – We offer folders designed to hold either A5 or A4 sheets as standard.
- Printing – Choose from single or double sided printing on your folders.
- Lamination – Our soft touch folders are laminated to the outside as standard.
PLEASE NOTE: Our soft touch folders are supplied with business card slots as standard.
Curious to see what other folders we can offer? Take a look at our folder range here.
As standard, all of our folder range is full colour, litho printed, using HD printing technology. HD printing gives the finest print quality possible with more dots than conventional screening. More dots mean a sharper image.
Why opt for HD printing?
- HD printing produces smooth, punchy colours. The ultra tight dot produces images that look almost photographic.
- No more nasty digital dots, HD printing eliminates the ‘grain’ you often get when printing digitally (or use conventional litho for that matter).
- Solid areas of colour are consistent and don’t suffer banding.
- HD printing offers more flexibility in design.
For best results, please supply your artwork to us in the following way:
- Please convert all colours to CMYK – ready for full colour printing.
- Please include 3mm bleed to all edges. To learn more about bleed click here.
- Please include crop marks.
- For best results please make sure all images are at least 350dpi.
- Export as a high resolution, print ready PDF file.
For more information on artwork, please visit our artwork requirements page.
Our Design Service
Designing folders can be a tricky mistress for the inexperienced, ask us about our design service.
Why do I need my folders professionally designed?
Not only will your folder be prepared perfectly for print (avoiding potential pit falls and costly reprints), our experienced designers can ensure that your folders are the best they can be. They will be designed with your business and your client in mind.
Cutting edge design + a perfect product = the full package!
Turnaround Time & Delivery
We have multiple turnaround options to suit your needs. Not urgent? Select economy turnaround and save some dosh. Super urgent? Select our express service and they’ll be despatched in just 3 working days, ready for that last minute presentation…
- Economy – despatched in 10 working days.
- Normal – despatched in 5 working days.
- Express – despatched in 3 working days.
The day of order is included in the lead-time if your order and artwork is received by 2pm. For example, if you order on a normal turnaround at 11am on a Monday, your order will be despatched on Friday. If you placed the order at 4pm, the order would be despatched the following Monday.
Delivery times are quoted based on receipt of print ready artwork. If we are handling your design work, then the lead-time will be applicable from when the artwork is given final sign off.
Lead times are quoted as a maximum, if we have a run on a faster turnaround with space, we will upgrade your order free of charge.
Request your free samples today!
Enter your details below and we’ll get your samples posted out right away.