Standard Roller Banners
- Flexible height banner, you choose how tall
- Portable and versatile, carry case included
- Quick and easy to use, set up in seconds
- Great for drawing attention to sales messages
- Ask about our roller banner design service
Talk to our team today to see if our standard roller banner is a right fit for your next project.
Exceptional quality doesn’t need to be expensive
We provide a cost effective solution to your print requirements. Couple this with a first class service from our experienced team and it’s no wonder that big brands trust us to assist them with their marketing.
Pricing starts from only
For 1 banner, including FREE delivery to one UK address. Based on 2 day turnaround. Excluding VAT.
Big brands trust us
Plus many more…
Online Web 2 Print Software
Save time, hassle and cut costs using our ‘anyone can do’ web to print solution.
- Get your own, custom branded web to print portal, with your existing artwork templates preloaded from InDesign.
- Ordering print is now as easy as logging in, making edits on screen, then sending straight to print with the click of a button.
- Maintain brand consistency across your organisation with multi user access (plus, you control who orders what).
More about standard roller banners
Roller banners are a quick and easy way of getting your message across to your prospects in a big way. If your attending an event or trade show, take along a couple of banners and you’ll be set up in minutes ready to focus on more important things.
What’s more these banner are variable in height so you can choose how tall they are displayed or fit them in to tight spaces.
These banners are printed with latex inks, which are water and UV resistant. They are suitable for indoor use.
- Size – The banner size is 800mm x 2150mm. The height when assembled is variable between 1610mm – 2070mm (graphic height of 1530mm – 1950mm).
- Material – 410gsm grey back film, to prevent light showing through the graphic.
- Printing – Fullcolour single sided, using latex inks.
- Stand – Silver stand with single twist out foot. Hybrid pole – half bungee / half telescopic.
For best results, please supply your artwork to us in the following way:
- Please convert all colours to CMYK – ready for full colour printing.
- Please include 3mm bleed to all edges. To learn more about bleed click here.
- Please include crop marks.
- For best results please make sure all images are at least 350dpi.
- Export as a high resolution, print ready PDF file.
For more information on artwork, please visit our artwork requirements page.
Our Design Service
If preparing artwork for print is not your forte, to make your roller banners a real attention grabber, ask us about our design service.
Why do I need my roller banners professionally designed?
Whilst often undervalued, a small investment when it comes to design can increase engagement and draw more prospects to your stand. Work closely with one of our experienced designers to prepare your artwork.
Cutting edge design + a perfect product = the full package!
Turnaround Time & Delivery
- Economy – despatched in 6 working days
- Normal – despatched in 3 working days.
- Express – despatched in 2 working days
- Same Day – despatched on the day of order (artwork received by 9.30am)
The day of order is included in the lead-time if your order and artwork is received by 2pm. For example, if you order on a normal turnaround at 11am on a Monday, your order will be despatched on Wednesday. If you placed the order at 4pm, the order would be despatched on the Thursday.
Delivery times are quoted based on receipt of print ready artwork. If we are handling your design work, then the lead-time will be applicable from when the artwork is given final sign off.
Lead times are quoted as a maximum, if we have a run on a faster turnaround with space, we will upgrade your order free of charge.