Exceptional quality doesn’t need to be expensive
We provide a cost effective solution to your print requirements. Couple this with a first class service from our experienced team and it’s no wonder that big brands trust us to assist them with their marketing.
Pricing starts from only
For 250 leaflets, including FREE delivery to one UK address. Based on A6, single sided printing on 150gsm gloss. 3 day turnaround. Excluding VAT.
Big brands trust us
Plus many more…
Online Web 2 Print Software
Save time, hassle and cut costs using our ‘anyone can do’ web to print solution.
- Get your own, custom branded web to print portal, with your existing artwork templates preloaded from InDesign.
- Ordering print is now as easy as logging in, making edits on screen, then sending straight to print with the click of a button.
- Maintain brand consistency across your organisation with multi user access (plus, you control who orders what).
More about flat leaflets
Time tested and highly effective, leaflets are a proven way of getting your message to the masses, even on a budget.
Leaflets are a versatile piece of marketing material that lend themselves to many different applications. Send them in direct mail, put them in with your orders to up-sell other products, give them out by hand, the choices are endless.
- Size – We offer our flat leaflets in the following sizes as standard:
- Printing – Choose from single or double sided printing on your leaflets.
- Paper Type – Choose from 150gsm gloss or 170gsm silk paper. If you’re looking for a more rustic, traditional feel then 100gsm uncoated should suit.
A6 – 105mm x 148mm
1/3rd A4 – 210mm x 99mm
A5 – 148mm x 210mm
A4 – 210mm x 297mm
A3 – 297mm x 420mm
Or ask us for other size options
Want to add another dimension to your leaflets? Take a look at our folded leaflets.
As standard, all of our leaflets are full colour, litho printed, using HD printing technology. HD printing gives the finest print quality possible with more dots than conventional screening. More dots mean a sharper image.
- HD printing produces smooth, punchy colours. The ultra tight dot produces images that look almost photographic.
- No more nasty digital dots, HD printing eliminates the ‘grain’ you often get when printing digitally (or use conventional litho for that matter).
- Solid areas of colour are consistent and don’t suffer banding.
- HD printing offers more flexibility in design.
For best results, please supply your artwork to us in the following way:
- Please convert all colours to CMYK – ready for full colour printing.
- Please include 3mm bleed to all edges. To learn more about bleed click here.
- Please include crop marks.
- For best results please make sure all images are at least 350dpi.
- Export as a high resolution, print ready PDF file.
For more information on artwork, please visit our artwork requirements page.
Our Design Service
If you want to make sure your leaflets have the best chance of doing the job they need to, ask us about our design service.
Why do I need my leaflets professionally designed?
Investing in some cost effective leaflet to distribute on mass is only the first step to getting a great uptake on your offering. They need to be designed well to get your audience to act on them.
Professional design is often something that gets undervalued, a small investment when it comes to design can make your leaflet stand out from the crowd and get a positive response amongst the millions of other leaflets that are being circulated. Get a top performing leaflet by working closely with one of our experienced designers to prepare your artwork.
Cutting edge design + a perfect product = the full package!
Turnaround Time & Delivery
We have multiple turnaround options to suit your needs. Not urgent? Select economy turnaround and save some dosh. Mega urgent? Get your artwork to us by 9.30am and select same day despatch; it’ll be out of our factory that day for delivery to you the next day, pretty neat, huh?
- Economy – despatched in 6 working days.
- Normal – despatched in 3 working days.
- Express – despatched in 2 working days.
- Same Day – despatched on the day of order (artwork received by 9.30am)
The day of order is included in the lead-time if your order and artwork is received by 2pm. For example, if you order on a normal turnaround at 11am on a Monday, your order will be despatched on Friday. If you placed the order at 4pm, the order would be despatched the following Monday.
Delivery times are quoted based on receipt of print ready artwork. If we are handling your design work, then the lead-time will be applicable from when the artwork is given final sign off.
Lead times are quoted as a maximum, if we have a run on a faster turnaround with space, we will upgrade your order free of charge.
Request your free samples today!
Enter your details below and we’ll get your samples posted out right away.