- 120gsm stock with smooth woven paper as standard
- Outclasses thinner, lower grade letterheads
- HD printing, the finest print quality available
- Professional design service available
Try before you buy and request some free samples to see if standard letterheads are a right fit for your next project.
Exceptional quality doesn’t need to be expensive
We provide a cost effective solution to your print requirements. Couple this with a first class service from our experienced team and it’s no wonder that big brands trust us to assist them with their marketing.
Pricing starts from only
For 250 letterheads, including FREE delivery to one UK address. Based on single sided printing. 3 day turnaround. Excluding VAT.
Big brands trust us
Plus many more…
Online Web 2 Print Software
Save time, hassle and cut costs using our ‘anyone can do’ web to print solution.
- Get your own, custom branded web to print portal, with your existing artwork templates preloaded from InDesign.
- Ordering print is now as easy as logging in, making edits on screen, then sending straight to print with the click of a button.
- Maintain brand consistency across your organisation with multi user access (plus, you control who orders what).
More about standard letterheads
We call them standard, but we feel they’re much more than that…
We believe every company needs a letterhead. Even in a digital age, there’s something about a tangible letter that carries a certain authority to it. If you agree, why not opt for our 120gsm smooth wove letterheads? Printed on a brilliant white paper stock, a well designed (see below for more on our design service) well printed letterhead can aid your sales drive and assist in customer retention.
As with all the best letterheads, ours are HD printed (further details below).
- Size – Our letterheads are A4 as standard (210mm x 297mm), contact us for other size options.
- Printing – Choose from single or double sided printing on your letterheads.
Looking for something a little more? Take a look at the rest of our letterhead options.
As standard, all of our letterheads are full colour, litho printed, using HD printing technology. HD printing gives the finest print quality possible with more dots than conventional screening. More dots mean a sharper image.
Why opt for HD printing?
- HD printing produces smooth, punchy colours. The ultra tight dot produces images that look almost photographic.
- No more nasty digital dots, HD printing eliminates the ‘grain’ you often get when printing digitally (or use conventional litho for that matter).
- Solid areas of colour are consistent and don’t suffer banding.
- HD printing offers more flexibility in design.
For best results, please supply your artwork to us in the following way:
- Please convert all colours to CMYK – ready for full colour printing.
- Please include 3mm bleed to all edges. To learn more about bleed click here.
- Please include crop marks.
- For best results please make sure all images are at least 350dpi.
- Export as a high resolution, print ready PDF file.
For more information on artwork, please visit our artwork requirements page.
Our Design Service
If preparing artwork for print is not your forte, or you want to add some creative flare to your letterheads, ask us about our design service.
Why do I need my letterheads professionally designed?
Whilst a perfectly printed letterhead can make an impact when that envelope gets opened, poorly prepared artwork can tarnish the ‘wow factor’ when your recipient casts their eye over it. Professional design is often something that gets undervalued, a small investment when it comes to design can make your letterheads eye-catching and memorable. Talk to one of our experienced designers today to see how we can help with your design.
Cutting edge design + a perfect product = the full package!
Turnaround Time & Delivery
We have multiple turnaround options to suit your needs. Not urgent? Select economy turnaround and save some dosh. Mega urgent? Get your artwork to us by 9.30am and select same day despatch; it’ll be out of our factory that day for delivery to you the next day, pretty neat, huh?
- Economy – despatched in 6 working days.
- Normal – despatched in 3 working days.
- Express – despatched in 2 working days.
- Same Day – despatched on the day of order (artwork received before 9.30am)
The day of order is included in the lead-time if your order and artwork is received by 2pm. For example, if you order on a normal turnaround at 11am on a Monday, your order will be despatched on Friday. If you placed the order at 4pm, the order would be despatched the following Monday.
Delivery times are quoted based on receipt of print ready artwork. If we are handling your design work, then the lead-time will be applicable from when the artwork is given final sign off.
Lead times are quoted as a maximum, if we have a run on a faster turnaround with space, we will upgrade your order free of charge.
Request your free samples today!
Enter your details below and we’ll get your samples posted out right away.