Playing Card Boxes
- Complete your deck with a custom tuck-box
- Makes your deck more ‘keepable’
- Top notch quality, HD litho printing as standard
- Need help with design? We’ve got that covered
Try before you buy and request some free samples to see how playing card boxes would look as part of your project.
Exceptional quality doesn’t need to be expensive
We provide a cost effective solution to your print requirements. Couple this with a first class service from our experienced team and it’s no wonder that big brands trust us to assist them with their marketing.
Pricing starts from only
For 25 boxes, including FREE delivery to one UK address. Based on unlaminated boxes. 8 day turnaround. Excluding VAT.
Big brands trust us
Plus many more…
Online Web 2 Print Software
Save time, hassle and cut costs using our ‘anyone can do’ web to print solution.
- Get your own, custom branded web to print portal, with your existing artwork templates preloaded from InDesign.
- Ordering print is now as easy as logging in, making edits on screen, then sending straight to print with the click of a button.
- Maintain brand consistency across your organisation with multi user access (plus, you control who orders what).
More about playing card boxes
Create a home for your playing cards and opt for a custom tuck-box. No deck of cards is complete without one. A custom tuck-box will make your playing cards more ‘keepable’ and stop them from getting damaged or lost.
- Lamination – Choose gloss lamination to add extra impact and such to your box or go for matt lamination for a subtle, professional feel.
As standard, our tuck boxes are full colour, litho printed, using HD printing technology. HD printing gives the finest print quality possible with more dots than conventional screening. More dots mean a sharper image.
For best results, please supply your artwork to us in the following way:
- Please convert all colours to CMYK – ready for full colour printing.
- Please include 3mm bleed to all edges. To learn more about bleed click here.
- Please include crop marks.
- For best results please make sure all images are at least 350dpi.
- Export as a high resolution, print ready PDF file.
For more information on artwork, please visit our artwork requirements page.
Our Design Service
If preparing artwork for print is not your forte, or you want your beer mats to pack a real punch, ask us about our design service.
Why do I need my playing card boxes professionally designed?
Whilst a perfectly printed tuck-box can set you leaps and bounds above your competitors, poorly prepared artwork can tarnish the ‘wow factor’ when it is received. Professional design is often something that gets undervalued, a small investment when it comes to design can transform the impact of your tuck-box when you hand it over. Make your tuck-box the best it can be by working closely with one of our experienced designers to prepare your artwork.
Cutting edge design + a perfect product = the full package!
Turnaround Time & Delivery
We have multiple turn around options to suit your needs.
- Economy – despatched in 15 working days.
- Normal – despatched in 8 working days.
- Normal – despatched in 5 working days.
The day of order is included in the lead-time if your order and artwork is received by 2pm. For example, if you order on a normal turnaround at 11am on a Monday, your order will be despatched on Friday. If you placed the order at 4pm, the order would be despatched the following Monday.
Delivery times are quoted based on receipt of print ready artwork. If we are handling your design work, then the lead-time will be applicable from when the artwork is given final sign off.
Lead times are quoted as a maximum, if we have a run on a faster turnaround with space, we will upgrade your order free of charge.
Request your free samples today!
Enter your details below and we’ll get your samples posted out right away.