Every member of Pinksheep Marketing Limited is dedicated to the pursuit of excellence in providing its’ customers with the best service that can be accomplished. Pinksheep Marketing Limited recognises that only by achieving customer satisfaction can we secure the future growth of the company.
It is the policy of Pinksheep Marketing Limited to provide a service for the supply of Branded Merchandise and Printed Goods.
To ensure the achievement of this policy, a QMS is established to meet, and continue to meet the requirements of BS EN 9001:2015.
Pinksheep Marketing Limited’s quality objectives are:
- We will ensure that customer requirements and expectations are fully understood, standards created, and service delivery continually monitored against these standards.
- We will constantly meet customer requirements by quality performance and adoption of best practice.
- We will continually review and monitor all aspects of operations to identify opportunities for implementing continual improvement.
- Our management team will analyse customer feedback data, internal performance data, financial performance data and business performance data to ensure that our quality objectives are met on a monthly basis.
- We aim to make a profitable return on our activities, to fund ongoing development and growth of our business.
- We will conduct our business in an ethical and professional manner.
- We are committed to satisfy our clients requirements and get things right the first time.
- Should we make a mistake, we will admit and rectify the situation as quickly as possible also keeping appropriate records.
- We will ensure all appeals/issues must be recorded/resolved within 28 days.
Quality management implementation is through the QMS which is mandatory in application. However, it’s success can only be achieved by the participation of everyone at Pinksheep Marketing Limited. All persons working with or for our organisation will achieve full support to ensure the QMS is understood, implemented and maintained throughout.
It is Pinksheep Marketing Limited’s responsibility to ensure the QMS functions correctly and its effectiveness is maintained through monitoring, control, audit and review.