The home of
Ora is exclusively for Pinksheep’s clients striving for a sustainable future
Our vision is clear:
To help Ora members sustainably source at least 50% of their marketing materials by 2025.
Sustainable Buying Choices
A quick glance is all you’ll need to see if a product is good or bad for the environment. It’s all thanks to our unique traffic light grading system.
- Items that are not sustainable are marked with a red leaf.
- More sustainable items are marked with an orange leaf.
- The most sustainable items are marked with a green leaf.
As an Ora member, every purchase you make with Pinksheep will go towards supporting environmental and social causes.
- When you join Ora, our software will automatically allocate Eco Tokens for every purchase you make.
- These tokens are then seamlessly transferred to support the cause of your choice. This can be tree planting and carbon offsetting or ocean plastic recovery (or both!)
- The more sustainable your buying habits, the more tokens you will earn. This means as well as lowering the environmental impact of your branded merchandise and printing, you will be contributing more to your chosen cause.
Delivered in collaboration with…
1 EcoToken / £
We understand it’s not always possible to buy sustainably. Where this is the case, Pinksheep will still offset by issuing one Eco Token per £ spent.
2 EcoTokens / £
Some products don’t meet our stringent requirements to be classified as “highly-sustainable” but are far better than many alternatives.
3 EcoTokens / £
For products that qualify as ‘highly-sustainable” you’ll get 3 Eco Tokens for every £ spent. It’s our way of saying thank you for doing your bit.
Calculate your impact
Estimate your impact based on your annual branded merchandise and print requirement. You can choose to support Ecologi (trees planted and carbon offset) or Plastic Bank (ocean plastic recovered). Alternatively, split your token between each cause, our software will handle everything for you.
£0 spend, see your impact below…
View your sustainability data on demand. Your own dashboard gives you up to date numbers on your buying habits and your impact over time.
- Live reporting – see how your buying habits are improving.
- Post your stats directly to social media in a couple of clicks.
- Never feel left in the dark about your sustainability goals again.
Be part of something great!
Being part of Ora is more than just merchandise. Join a community of marketeers striving for a brighter future. On joining Ora you will receive a membership pack to start your sustainability journey and awards along the way.
- Your welcome pack includes members badge, certificate and gift.
- Earn milestone rewards as you increase your impact.
- Get exclusive Ora member discounts and benefits.
How it works
1. Join the scheme
2. Track sustainability
3. Make a difference
Have you ever thought how the sustainability of your marketing is making your customers perceive your brand?
Your marketing campaigns are the front-line of customer engagement. Now, more-than-ever, your customers expect you to act responsibly and sustainably. If you’re not considering this with your merchandise and printing the chances are it could result in a bad reputation and customers distancing themselves from your brand.
Research shows – customers want to do business with brands who market themselves sustainably. At Pinksheep we understand the difficulty in making the necessary changes to achieve this.
So, we’ve pioneered our own stringent standards and created an industry-leading framework to help you become a brand that looks great, is trusted, and firmly part of the solution, not part of the problem.
Being a member of our scheme comes with 3 main benefits:
1. You’ll be able to see how sustainable each product is – thanks to our unique traffic light grading system. This helps you to make informed buying decisions so that you can choose to buy sustainably.
2. You’ll earn eco-tokens based on how sustainable your buying choices are. The tokens are seamlessly transferred to support the cause of your choice. This can be tree planting and carbon offsetting or ocean plastic recovery (or both!). This is carried out in association with Ecologi and Plastic Bank. As an Ora member, every £ you spend with us automatically goes towards supporting verified environmental and social causes. In return, you’ll receive certificates at certain milestones as you see your impact increase over time.
3. You’ll be able to track your sustainability performance and see how your buying habits are changing. Our advanced reporting gives you live data, including a breakdown on how much of your spend is sustainable or unsustainable and your impact to date.
Applying to join is simple, and it’s free.
All you need to do is:
1. Join our sustainability scheme below to start your journey.
2. Work with us as we guide you through the minefield of sustainable merchandise and print.
3. Relax in the knowledge that your brand is now being responsible and sustainable.
Remember, your customers expect you to be acting responsibly. The stakes are high, and a bad reputation can spread like wildfire, but likewise so can a good one.
When you join the scheme you can be proud knowing you’re taking the necessary steps to ensure your brand isn’t part of the problem but instead… part of the solution. We have a vision for our clients to sustainably source at least 50% of their marketing materials by 2025, we hope you’ll help us achieve this goal?
If so, join today – we look forward to working with you.
Download the free white paper
Use the white paper to quickly understand the issues and importantly, what steps to take to work towards a more sustainable future.
We will NEVER spam, rent or sell your information.